truncated heading

Messages I get from my cell phone provider include (copied/pasted from "show source")

From: Consumer Cellular <reply e consumercellular com>
        ar.com>

When I show all headers, however, the "Reply-To:" shows
Consumer Cellular <reply-fe8d15767c6c067e70-32888_HTML-80821681-6368648-1233@e.consumercellul>

So - where is this truncation happening? It does seem due to the header being wrapped to three lines - but I'm not sure what is legal here, and whether the problem is with the sender or with balsa. It causes me grief, because if I "Reply" to a message, unless I remember to add the "ar.com" to the address, it just bounces with an illegal To:.

Any comments?

Jack