[Patch] Fix POP3 autentication problem

Hi all,

below is a small patch fixing an authentication problem with one of my mail providers (pop3.netcologne.de) which
replies to the "CAPA" (RFC 2449) command, but does not offer USER authentication explicitly:

R '+OK POP3 ready'
W 'CAPA'
R '+OK Capability list follows'
R 'CAPA'
R 'TOP'
R 'UIDL'
R 'RESP-CODES'
R 'PIPELINING'
R 'SASL LOGIN PLAIN'
R 'STLS'
R '.'

I am not sure if this is really a buggy server, as RFC 1939, Sect. 4 states:

<quote>
Two possible mechanisms for doing this are described in this document, the USER and PASS command combination
and the APOP command.  [...]  Additional authentication mechanisms are described in [RFC1734].  While there
is no single authentication mechanism that is required of all POP3 servers, a POP3 server must of course
support at least one authentication mechanism.
</quote>

This /could/ be interpreted as "the server must support either APOP or USER (i.e. one of the basic ones), even if
it reports a SASL (AUTH) mechanism as reply to CAPA".  At least, I /can/ login using the USER mechanism...

Therefore, I suggest to always enable 'USER' if APOP is disabled, even if the CAPA does not announce it
explicitly.

Opinions?

Cheers,
Albrecht.