Re: [Patch] [Part 0/3] Support for Osmo address book

On 11/10/2016 07:25:15 PM Thu, Jack wrote:
It compiles just fine, and runs.  However, the import dialogs to read any of my existing files (vcard or
ical) doesn't seem to have any way to see hidden (dot) files, so unless I rename or link .kde4 (or wherever I
have those files) I can't import them.  Am I missing something in the dialog, or is it just something they
never thought of?

??? On my box, the import dialog seems to want a CSV file--are we looking at the same thing?