Re: Data copy error

Hi Andreas:

Am 27.05.16 21:15 schrieb(en) Andreas Schmidt:
OK, I'll wait!

Found it, patch in a different message to the list.

I'll try that later -- I'm still afraid of gtk-3! I recently installed some package from  3.20, and
everything looked horrible, buttons were missing etc.

Yes, the new gtk3 styles are *really* a PITA, unless you think of your computer screen as a BIG smartphone,
or you still think Win8 was a nice invention... ;-)

As I said, I use mate-desktop. Upstream claims that version 1.14 has full GTK-3 support for themes, but it is
not yet in Debian. Meanwhile, I'll keep carefully away from the new GTK-3 stuff.

I use XFCE on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.  The update from 14.04 screwed up everything which is gtk3 related.  My first action
was to de-install gedit where I cannot switch off the extremely ugly "header bar" style (replaced by
mousepad).  I'm still fighting with some other annoyances.  These Gtk3 changes are definitely not a step forward IMHO!

This way, I might not have a super mail client, but I can use the rest of the system efficiently. :-)

Good point.  Maybe I should port all my recent patches (mostly crypto related) back to the Gtk2 version...

Cheers,
Albrecht.