De: "Peter Bloomfield" <peterbloomfield bellsouth net>
À: 1two free fr
Cc: "Balsa List" <balsa-list gnome org>
Envoyé: Lundi 13 Juin 2016 15:02:11
Objet: Re: Fwd: Wrapping long header lines

On 06/13/2016 03:20:52 AM Mon, 1two free fr wrote:
Sorry for this error.
Since I seem to have a recent version of gtk I understand there should be no pb sending emails with Balsa -
but there is.
R.

Apologies for any confusion: the header-wrapping issue is in the presentation of /received/ mail, and you
would have noticed it only if you read a mail with any header line that was long enough to be ellipsized, and
tried to see all of it by clicking the expander button. It's not related to any issues with /sending/ mail.

If you check Preferences => Miscellaneous => Debug and restart Balsa from a command line, you will see the
conversation with your mail server on the console (along with many other debug messages). It might give you a
clue about the sending issue.

Best,