De: "Jack" <ostroffjh users sourceforge net>
À: 1two free fr
Envoyé: Dimanche 12 Juin 2016 22:36:09
Objet: Re: Wrapping long header lines

You should always send such replies to the list, and not just to the
individual.  However, it looks like your version is sufficiently
advanced you will not have a problem with what Peter was talking about.

It seems Nemo is the package manager for Antergos.  I did use Arch
Linux for a while, but this is the first Time I have heard about Antergos.

Jack