Sv: PING - list dead?

Den 01.02.2016 19:33:48 skrev Albrecht Dreß:
Hi all,

dumb question - is this list "dead", and/or did development of Balsa stop? The developers list address (balsa-maintainer theochem kth se, from the `HACKING´ file) bounces, as well as an old one I have (balsa-maint theochem kth se)...

I am not sure how to decide whether there is development or not. Does one patch per year count? :)

Pawel
PS. Your patch seems fine at the first sight.