Re: Can data in the displayed header be X11-selected?

Hi Helmut,

On Mar  4, 2015, at  7:58 AM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
Hi,
one more item I came across with the GIT version of Balsa.

Sometimes I like to copy/paste something from the displayed header of an email like from To: or Cc: fields. I tried to drag on that field and paste it somewhere else, e.g. in an editor.
This doesn't seem to work anymore?

In my setup (gtk3-3.14.6-1.fc21.x86_64), I can select by double-clicking a word, or by shift-dragging the cursor across some text. I can then drag the selected text, or center-button paste it, into other windows.

But: the selected text is never highlighted! I thought it was not being selected, and it was only by accident that I found that I could drag it. That seems to be a bug in rendering a GtkLabel, perhaps only when it's contained in a GtkInfoBar, but I've no idea how to track down such a problem.

Could you test to see if your issue is the lack of highlighting, or a true lack of selecting?

Thanks!