Cannot Read Mailbox

Hi,

Using balsa-2.5.1 with gtk3, I set up a pop3 account.

1. It took three attempts to download 300+ emails/6MB. The first two attempts hung at 90+ mails and only on
the third attempt did the download succeed as per "balsa -d". There were no error messages.

2. After successfully downloading the mail, I clicked on "mailbox" to start reading my inbox, but the moving
blue "wait" animation shows in the bottom left hand corner and no mails are displayed. Closing balsa and
starting from the command line does not give any error messages and the contents of the inbox are still not
displayed.

 As the 300+ emails have been deleted from the server, I would like to be able to fix this - does anybody
have any trouble-shooting hints?

Regards
John