Re: Another question

On 04/08/2014 05:22:09 PM, Jack Ostroff wrote:
On 2014.04.08 20:17, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
I have all of mine in a separate address book, too, but I see no way of accessing that address book when composing an e-mail. How do you choose an address book other than the default address book? Thanks.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Jack <ostroffjh sbcglobal net> wrote:
> On 2014.04.08 17:10, Jeffrey Needle wrote:

I have six distribution lists set up in gmail. I downloaded one of them as a vcard file and successfully added it to my list of address books in Balsa. I now want to send an e-mail to everyone on that list. I can't see how to do this. I don't want to have to type in each name individually -- one of my lists has 38 people on it!

There is a setting whether to treat multiple names in an entry as alternate names or as a distribution list. I see this under File/Address Book... but I have loaded my distribution list (I only have one) in a different address book from all my "single" entries.

> Jack

(I prefer not to top post, and please keep the list included so solutions are available for future searches.)

Edit/Preferences/Address books   lets you add additional vcf files.

Yes, I know. But when I compose an e-mail, I see no way of selecting the other vcf file. I have a file that contains the list of seven individuals who will be traveling with me soon. I want to send an e-mail out to all of them. How do I do that? Again, no way, while composing an e-mail, to select that vcard file and send mail to all of them.