configuration question

I'm on a mailing list (one of many, but the only one where this seems to be a problem for me) where the default reply is to the list instead of to the sender. Most of the time, I want to reply to the sender, not the list, but have not been able to get my brain to remember to check the address before I send, so I usually get it wrong. Does anybody know of any way override the default reply-to for mailing list messages? Is it even possible? Is it worth filing a a wish-list.

In this particular case, there is a "Mailing-List:" header, but I do not see a "Reply-to:" header.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jack