Trying to build from source.

So I did:

  ./configure --without-gnome --without-gtkspell

And I installed:

  intltool
  libgmime-2.6-dev
  gmime-bin
  libgtk2.0-dev
  libgtkhtml3.14-dev
  libesmtp-dev
  libnotify-dev
  libnm-glib-dev
  libaspell-dev

The configure is hung up on aspell. I installed libaspell-dev but it's
saying:

configure: error: ** aspell/pspell library found but not related header
files. This probably means corresponding aspell-devel package is not
installed

There doesn't seem to be a ./configure --without-any-spellchecker
option.

In other random bugs du jour: when composing a new message, as soon as
i finish typing who it's to and click on the subject field, the
recipients part expands and moves the subject field out of the way, and
the second "to" field gets highlighted.

I think what it's doing is adding a second to field as soon as the
"recipients" field loses focus, but what it's _actually_ doing is
reminiscent of http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

Oh, and when viewing a message, it highlights links but right clicking
and going "copy link" does nothing. Instead you have to highlight
context _around_ it, right click and "copy" that context, and then
paste and editing out what you don't need.

Rob