Steps I would like to automate on start

Every time I open Balsa, I do as follows:

1. Press F9 twice to close the sidebar, as all the tabs I ever need are open by default. (Twice, because on startup the sidebar is about halfway open on my system, and pressing F9 once opens it. This might be a bug. Is it?)

2. Press Tab twice to move the focus to the message list. (Then use Alt+<number> to switch to the right tab.)

3. Hold PageDown until the most recent message (on the bottom) is focused.

Is there anyway to automate this, i. e. starting with the sidebar closed, the focus in the message list and the most recent message focused by default?

Carlos