Re: gtk3 branch internationalization ?

Hi Helmut:

On 05/04/2012 04:00:11 AM Fri, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the gtk3 git branch of Balsa here.
Unfortunately it doesn't respect the LANG environment variable completely.
Some submenu are in the language specified by the LANG environment variable while other parts
are still in English.

Thanks for testing the branch!

I'm not aware of any source code differences that would make the branch less well translated than master. I do see more translator commits to master than to the branch--perhaps it's just stale. Can you give an example of an untranslated item?

Best,