Search issue in 2.4.11

Hello,

I just discovered this, so although it may be a known issue, it really caused me to scratch my head for a few minutes.

If I set the search dropdown at the top of the message list to "Body Contains:" the search is NOT case sensitive. However, if I type "/" and use the "Find:" field at the bottom of the message display, that search IS case sensitive. Is this difference intentional? I would expect both of them to NOT be case sensitive, but in any case I would think they should probably behave the same way.

Jack