Annoyance with moved (filtered) message not hidden

Hi,

I've already rerted this kind of behaviour years ago.

I collect my mail with fetchmail.
My Inbox point to /var/mail/[my id]
I filter messages in various mailboxes with filters.

When I start balsa (there are already some messages ready collected by
fetchmail), the mails are correctly dispatched but they are still
visible in the Inbox (not hidden).

If I select an unhidden but moved message and then move the an other
one, then it is hidden.

This happens only when there are messages awaiting before I start
balsa. Then, when a new message arrives, it is dispatched / hidden
normally.

Regards

Jean-Luc