Re: gtk3 imap connection issue

Hi Carlos!

On 06/24/2012 05:11:53 PM Sun, Carlos Franke wrote:
Hi!

I am trying to get started using the gtk3 development branch of Balsa. I am compiling it with:
 ./autogen.sh --with-nm=no --with-gnome=no
  ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-nm=no --with-gnome=no
… as I do not have networkmanager installed and compilation failed with some error about GtkCallbackMarshal in libgnomeui before I disabled Gnome support. No the build seems to go well.

I've seen that issue with GtkCallbackMarshal, but only building master --with-gnome. The gtk3 branch's configure.in doesn't refer to libgnomeui; in fact the --with-gnome option only enables GnomeKeyring. It looks like you're building a tree that still has some remnants of the master branch. However, that may well be unrelated to the IMAP issue.

Best,