Re: Steps I would like to automate on start

Jack,

– Second, the focus then is not on the bottom message, but somewhere in the middle of the list. (Also, it is not on the first new or unread message. If there is a pattern to it, I do not see it yet.) At least not at the very top anymore, as I believe it has been before.

What type of mailbox is this?

A remote IMAP mailbox – sorry, I should have said so earlier. Maybe is it that IMAP servers somehow signal their clients which message to focus? I just noticed, my two IMAP mailboxes behave differently in this respect, while Balsa's local boxes (drafts etc.) behave as Peter promised.

I keep meaning to file an enhancement request to explicitly allow initial focus on the newest or on the oldest unread …]

Sounds good!

Carlos