Re: [Balsa/Windows] open html parts with firefox

On 14.09.2011 19:36:00, Jack wrote:
I guess it's the mime part: Balsa asks system what app can hadle this mimetype (html) and shows these apps in context menu.
Yes, but where it the list mapping mime types to programs?
[...]
I believe this is more a general gnome question than balsa related - but hopefully it's actually possible and someone knows how.

I guess there aren't many of Windows developers _here_. You'd better ask in gtk-windows list or cygwin list. Another option is to dig the code on your own. It's exciting, believe me!
Regards,
--
Ildar