Re: patch

Jack,

On 09/09/2011 09:22:58 PM Fri, Jack wrote:
Peter,

Thanks.  The patch works.  I've tried replying to the list, but I can't get it
to send - some new problem to debug - hopefully it's not related to the patch.
Sending was working fine before, although it's not going from either the
packaged version or the compiled version.  Maybe I'll try after I get some
sleep...

Glad it helped--good luck with sending!  I got your mail, even if you can't get it to go to the list :)