Re: Sending mail using SMTPS (SMTP with SSL)

On 2011.10.20 11:55, Konrad Hinsen wrote:
Is there any way to make balsa send mails via an smtps server? I can't find an option in the preferences, not anything of use in the manual.

"Edit" / "Preferences" select "Mail options." Select the server, click "Modify" and look on the "Advanced" tab. There's a checkbox for SSL and a dropdown for TLS. It works fine for me.