Inline-Forward/Reply should prefer to quote plain text over HTML, if available

Hi, all!

Balsa has got an option to prefer displaying the plain text version of an e-mail over the HTML version, if both are available. However, when inline-forwarding or replying to such an e-mail, it always quotes the HTML version. Is there a way to change this?

If there is not, this is a feature request: Always prefer quoting plain text over HTML. (I do not think there is any scenario where quoting HTML is desired.) Should I open a ticket on the bug tracker for this?

Carlos