Re: Balsa is great for small screen devices (netbooks)

One feature i miss from all mail clients is the possibility to select some folders as favorites, so you have faster access to them. ( at the beggining of the list ) and a way to merge them like iOS Mail or thunderbird does creating a single time line grouped by threads.

Just wanted to drop the idea here.. ;)