Balsa GTK+3 port (was: balsa -s)

On 01.06.2011 07:00:38, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Pushed to master and gtk3. Getting it not to spew .xsession-errors was a challenge, but it's working for me(!).

great :-)

So...what are you waiting for on the gtk3 branch?

dunno. You once mentioned GTK+3 lacks some things: spellcheck, something else. I build balsa for ALTLinux with almost everything ON. So missing something would be a regression.
Can you compare GTK+3 port to "master" branch ?

And, BTW, Pawel and Peter, what's your vision on GTK+2 and GTK+3 branches? Do you plan to support both, or GTK+3 would become the new "HEAD" branch with GTK+2 going to trash?

Thanks a lot and regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net