Re: balsa -s should not pop up the window

On 05/30/2011 11:39:29 PM Mon, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
[ snip ]
Hey, Peter! great news!
I hope you'll port the fix to GTK+2 branch because
I (and ALTLinux) are ready to switch to GTK+3 balsa as soon as it'll have all the features the main branch has.
Thanks a lot!

Pushed to master and gtk3.  Getting it not to spew .xsession-errors was a challenge, but it's working for me(!).

So...what are you waiting for on the gtk3 branch?