Re: Hi

On 06.01.2011 03:15:04, Pawel Salek wrote:
On 01/03/2011 05:18:13 PM, pancake wrote:
While reading the source I noticed that libbalsa is not compiled as a separate module which is bad for me, because i was wanting to make the Vala bindings for it, or write commandline utilities to handle the mailboxes or send email using the balsa framework.

I am not sure what you mean by separate module. libbalsa.a library is built - and for example linked to a separate address book binary src/balsa-ab.

Dynamic library, that is *libbalsa.so*. Might be useful indeed.
--
Ildar