minor dialog issue/question

Hello again,

The "Checking Mail..." window seems to have "stay on top" set, because while it's checking, I can change mailboxes or messages, and the dialog does stay on top. The same is not true, however, of the "Sending Mail..." dialog, which goes underneath if I click anywhere on the main window.

Is this known? Is it intentional? I'd prefer that both of them stay on top, and I'll be glad to file a bug/whishlist for it, as long as I'm not bringing up some old issue already talked to death.

Thanks.

Jack