gtk3 branch compile problem --without-nm

I'm compiling from the gtk3 branch, and I'm getting an error:

main-window.c: In function 'bw_check_messages_thread':
main-window.c:3145:27: error: 'BalsaWindow' has no member named 'last_check_time'

last_check_time is indeed defined for BalsaWindow, but only within an "#if defined(HAVE_LIBNM_GLIB)" - but I have --without-nm.

I suppose I can try -with-nm but I'm sure I had some good reason for not using it (lost in the haze of my historic memory......)

Interestingly, I did not get this error on the master branch, also --without-nm, so I don't know if that can be any hint as to what the problem is.

Jack