Centralized address books (e.g. Gmail)

	Hi, ppl!
modern trends are to have one address book on PC, phone, tablet etc. E.g. Google gives its clients ability to synchronize the address book with smartphones (Android, Win, Symbian etc.), desktop apps (Thunderbird etc.) and more.

One flaw of Balsa is the lack of access to remote address book services (don't count LDAP) e.g. Google. Preferably with caching for offline. I guess I can make it work with "External program" address book using googlecl program. When I do that, I'll publish it here.
But maybe someone has other solutions?

Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net