balsa & Digests

[abusive content] I just hate digest replies [/abusive content]

	Ppl!
IIRC digests are letters with other letters as attachments.
What do you think of having those automatically extracted (in some way)? So that a user could answer a particular message, not the digest as a whole. Ideally I see it this way: a digest could appear as a tree root (like in a threading view) with messages as branches.
What do you think?
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net