Re: BUG report

Hi Albrecht:

On 03/05/2010 03:08:43 PM Fri, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Am 04.03.10 16:01 schrieb(en) Mario Mikocevic:
minor annoyance ->

copy/pasting parts of received e-mail with classic code remarks is impossible,
remark signs are ommited in copy buffer

Actually, that's a real bug!  E.g., sometimes, there is '}' in the quote regex, which makes copying C sources sometimes impossible.

The attached patch does not omit the citation prefix from the buffer, but displays it in a /very/ small (invisible) size.  Works now with Emacs, gedit and OpenOffice.  Setting the size to 0.0 doesn't work, btw - then all cited stuff disappears.

OK--highlight, copy, and paste gets the highlighted text plus the quoting '>' characters--but also pastes far more text than I highlighted!  I seem to get first the highlighted text, then the remainder of the message, then random parts of the message, some several times.  I backed out the patch and the misbehavior went away, so it's somehow related--no idea how!

Off to a weekend workshop now, so I won't get a chance to follow up any time soon.

Good hunting!