Re: Problem when I click on a jpg in Balsa

On 2010.06.23 09:55, Terry Talim wrote:
When I click on a jpg in Balsa it immediately displays the image for me in the preview pane. When I click a gif I see this message in the preview pane:

No open or view action defined in GNOME MIME for this content type
Content Type:application/octet-stream
Filename: ./signups_day_week.gif

It can't display it as a picture if it doesn't know what kind of file it is. octet-stream is too general. My guess is that this is a problem with the application that created the message, and there probably isn't much you can do about it other than complain to the person who sent it to you.

Jack