Re: newbe questions

On 07/05/2010 11:01:47 AM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
Hi,

having discovered Balsa only recently, I have some questions.
- how can I mark a bunch of mails "read"

1. Select the messages
2. Press Ctrl-R (Message/Toggle Flag/NEw) - sometimes you need to do it twice to set first all of the messages as new, and then as seen.

- how can I specify applications to call for given attachments like pdf

Balsa uses gnome preferences for that. I am not sure what is the current method of changing them...

Pawel