Re: filter problem in message list

Hi Ildar:

On 01/25/2010 06:12:45 AM Mon, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
	Hi, Peter!

On 20.12.2009 09:14:46, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
I'd noticed it myself, but never tracked it down.  The cause was that Balsa didn't recognize that the filter had been changed, due to some faulty logic in the way filters were compared.  Fixed in git master...

Just checked that out. It's fixed but not completely. If I change the Combo Box "Subject or Sender Contains:" and do not touch the Filter Input, then pressing the button doesn't do its work.

Oh, yes...you're right!  Turns out, the logic of comparing filters is...well, not that complicated, just hard to get right :(

Thanks for the heads-up--fixed (finally, I hope) in git master.