Re: Development of Balsa

On 12.02.2010 04:45:13, Paweł Sałek wrote:
On 02/10/2010 12:17:31 PM, Pyniak, Karol wrote:
Hi,
I am interested in taking part in the devolpment of Bals as my contribution to Google Summer of Code. Is there such a possibility?

I guess so!

What should I do next?

Please start submitting patches... now! :)

More seriously, finding a right area to improve would be the proper way to start such a project. Is there any part of balsa you would like to work on? Calendaring? Address books/address book program integration? Better networking? More user-friendly message filtering? UI overhaul? Encryption and signing? Opportunities are endless :)

I vote for the full HTML support :)
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net