long lines problem

Hi,

I have a problem that when sending very long lines in e-mail body they get 'encoded'
in a way that several other e-mail clients on recipient's side don't fully understand
and that text gets garbled. Example is sending code snipets.

What can I do about it ?

Preferences mention two options about Word Wrap but both don't help me in this problem.
Either turned off or on with number as high as 200, outgoing is still encoded at about 80 char.

Upon receiving my own e-mail with very long lines my MTA does ->
but I kinda want that other folks with other MUAs see my long lines aswell ..

TIA,

--
T-Com
Odjel za upravljanje mrežom i uslužnim platformama /