Re: odd behavior on closing mailbox

On 12/03/2010 08:08:20 PM, Jack wrote:
On 2010.11.30 16:48, Jack wrote:
Good evening,

I do not hide deleted messages, and I do have "Expunge deleted messages when mailbox is closed" checked. Normally, this works as expected. However, if I have a new compose message window open, then deleted messages are not expunged when I close a mailbox (tested mostly with inbox).

This is not particularly important, but it definitely made me scratch my head.

Even stranger is that I just discovered that this ONLY happens for the inbox. Other mailboxes do expunge deleted messages on close, even if there is a compose new message window open.

Can it be inbox locking issue? Does anything get printed in the terminal window?

Pawel