Re: Balsa 2.4.8 auto-raise and auto-focus

On 02.12.2010 21:55:05, Mark A. Flacy wrote:
Greetings,

This is driving me insane. Every time a new e-mail comes in, balsa de-iconifies and grabs the mouse focus which interrupts what I am doing.

	Hi!

Sounds MAJOR BUG to me. But I'm quite sure it's not a Balsa problem. I don't see this behavior with Compiz. Hence it's the FVWM2 major bug

Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net