Balsa 2.4.8 auto-raise and auto-focus

Greetings,

This is driving me insane. Every time a new e-mail comes in, balsa de-iconifies and grabs the mouse focus which interrupts what I am doing.

I'm running FVWM2 as my window manager on top of Gnome and I cannot find any configuration in FVWM2 that would be causing this. I've turned off all inbound message alert options that I can find in balsa. I'm ready to dump balsa if I cannot find a fix (I got interrupted while typing this message, for crying out loud.).

--
Mark A. Flacy