Re: Thai is messed up in message bodies

I spoke too soon! The Thai looks ok! now... I'll see if I can figure
out the rest of what I need to know to use balsa!

Thanks... for not being broken out of the box, like Thunderbird is...
although I'm sure Thunderbird used to work... I don't knwo what
happened. It might have been enigmail... but I disabled that... still
asked for my pass code though.