Sorry... no address

Sorry about my bitter complaint... I hadn't yet typed in an address on
the message I was trying to send.

Still... a "you haven't typed an address" would have been nice... but
that would have required a button able to be pushed and an error to
have been detected. So maybe it's my assumption that is bad... the
software is broken... and your assumption... the operator is broken...
that is "correct".

Guess I'm just too conditioned to the "fit and finished" world that's
grown up even in the open source community. Certainly the stuff that I
hack together is a tremendous mess compared to anything available from
gnome.

Having to reformat this mesasage by hand is another complaint...
nothing but complaints from me today, sorry.

Balsa is my mainstay, and it allows me to communicate in Thai with
friends, which is more than Thunderbird does. So thanks a million.
Please keep up the good work.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government
agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA and/or the present government

John Francis Lee
246/3 Thanon Kaew Wai
Mueang Chiangrai 57000
Thailand