Re: Odp: Using balsa with IMAP

Hello Pawel,

thank you for your mail! But can't this Output be located on the IMAP server? And I'm not queuing mail, always sending immediately.

If something is really needed on the local machines, may this placed in /tmp? What is the minimum I have to configure to get send working? I would prefer not to clutter the mailbox tree if possible.

Vitus