Re: question about preferences

On 05/02/2009 10:13:19 AM Sat, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
On 30.04.2009 23:11:20, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Please keep the comments and suggestions coming--having a fresh set of eyes around is great!

	Hi Peter!

If it's time to look with a fresh set of eyes (around), then you should like my letters with the subject "balsa GUI problems/suggestions". Those are almost 3 years old, but some things might still be up to date.