Re: (no recipients specified) when using postfix

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:20 PM, Pawel Salek <pawsa0 gmail com> wrote:
> On 03/17/2009 11:37:58 PM, Justin Mattock wrote:
>>
>> hello;(after spending 5 days)
>> I can't figure this out for the life of me.
>> I've compiled balsa from source using this
>> tutorial:(as well as everything else)
>> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/xsoft/balsa.html
>> when building  I've decided to use postfix as the mta instead of esmtp.
>> The problem I have is I keep receiving a: no recipients specified
>
> It would be helpful to have alook at the SMTP dialog. Can you please report
> what gets printed on the terminal window when you check
> Preferences/Misc/debug? Please review the output and remove any sensitive
> data (like passwords in AUTH lines, if any) before sending to a public list.
>
> Pawel

Here's what the debug option
gives:

** Message: init gpgme version 1.1.8
** Message: protocol OpenPGP: engine /usr/bin/gpg2 (home (null), version 2.0.8)
** Message: protocol CMS: engine /usr/bin/gpgsm (home (null), version 2.0.8)
** Message: protocol (null): engine /usr/bin/gpgconf (home (null),
version 2.0.8)
delete_event_cb
** Message: balsa_sendmsg_destroy()_handler: Start.
balsa_sendmsg_destroy_handler: Freeing bsmsg
** Message: balsa_sendmsg_destroy(): Stop.
** Message: balsa_sendmsg_destroy()_handler: Start.
balsa_sendmsg_destroy_handler: Freeing bsmsg
** Message: balsa_sendmsg_destroy(): Stop.
Send_Message: 3049279672, 4,

when composing a new message, under the "show"
option checking all entries(and then adding my address
to all of the entries)
as a test does show addresses("cat sentbox") in all of the options except:
Recipiants To:

which get triggered as:
 <unknown>: no recipients specified
after pressing the send button.

At the moment I think balsa is functioning
properly(but could be wrong) I think
it has to be with postfix(main.cf)

regards;

--