Re: pop up

On 06.09.2008 00:57:52, Pawel Salek wrote:
On 09/05/2008 08:49:40 AM, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
	Hello,
I propose to make a "balsa"-executable option to pop it up. E.g. for using it together with -i option. If I remember correctly, it used to pop up some time ago, but it doesn't now. Is it true?

This part of the code has not changed recently. I cannot see there anything that would raise balsa window up. I have just tried '-i' now and got the same behavior as you did.

I will put few gtk_window_present() calls in few places so that the new release behaves in a more natural way...

That's great!
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer/packager
email: ildar altlinux ru