Re: copy-paste formating bug

Hi,

On 08/20/2008 03:12:39 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

On 08/15/2008 12:46:46 AM Fri, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:

On 15.08.2008 06:17:43, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Alternatively, pasting lines that have no white-space at the end should avoid the problem.

NOW I understand! This is the reason, why sometimes on sending a mail I have NewLines lost! AFAICT it's a bug!

Yes, I have to agree! To avoid surprises, Balsa should remove trailing white-space when the user hits "Enter" to end a line. If the user /really/ wants trailing white-space, the message must not have format=flowed. Svn trunk has been patched to fix it.

Any chance of soonish release with this fix ?

Format= flowed tick/untick is currently NO solution for me because ->

if it's ticked - copy/paste produces one line mess
if it's unticked - tekst *is* word wrapped on 79 char line *EVEN* with unticked option in preferences

so basicaly catch22 with sending e-mails with balsa ..

--
T-Com
Sektor za upravljanje mrežom i uslužnim platformama /