Re: GMail problems (was Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.3.24 released)

On 06/01/2008 06:44:50 PM, Bruno Miguel wrote:
[cut]
> I've tested the patch and, so far, it's working with a default
> account
> configuration. It can be a tiny bit slow accessing the Inbox, but
> with
> the number of emails I have, I think it's normal.
> Thank you for the patch :)

I've just experienced something weird: when I chose date sorting
for emails, I wasn't able to open my Gmail Imap Inbox and Balsa
displayed an error message saying it was no able to connect to the
server and that it was trying to connect again. After change back
to message number sorting, everything worked fine.

I have no idea if this is patch related or not.

This can happen when Gmail server responds slow...

Pawel