Trashed mail not hidden when new mail at start

Hi,

I've several filters dispatching mail in various mailboxes.
Balsa is configured to hide the deleted messages.

When I start my system, fetchmail collect the mail then balsa is
started.
This way, the mail is correctly moved to the mailboxes via the filters
but it is still in the Inbox with the trash icon.

Later the incoming mail is correctly moved and hidden.

To hide the mail, I have to select it then select an other one,
then..... well, not very handy

Regards

Jean-Luc