Re: Compose window in new .22

On 01/03/2008 02:41:51 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

On 01/03/2008 08:23:43 AM Thu, Mario Mikocevic wrote:

> How can I enter Cc: header address in 'Compose' window now ?

The "To:" label in the recipients box is a drop-down list.  You can drop
it by either clicking on the label, or using the cursor keys to move the
focus there, then hitting the space-bar or Enter.  As of now, if you
click, you have to "click-and-hold";

Aaah, click and __HOLD__ !
Somehow other methods aren't working for me (focus then space or enter).

Problem solved ! :)

--
T-Com
Sektor za profesionalne usluge i poslovna rješenja za IP /