Re: Compose window in new .22

Hi Mario!

On 01/03/2008 08:23:43 AM Thu, Mario Mikocevic wrote:
Hi,

well, upgraded recently from .20 to .22 and that went fine.

How can I enter Cc: header address in 'Compose' window now ?

I do have following lines in .balsa/config

[Compose]
ComposeHeaders=cc

but still I have only Recipients, Subject and Reply-To header input boxes.

The "To:" label in the recipients box is a drop-down list. You can drop it by either clicking on the label, or using the cursor keys to move the focus there, then hitting the space-bar or Enter. As of now, if you click, you have to "click-and-hold"; a fix for Gtk will make it a conventional click-to-drop, click-again-to-select menu, but I don't know the schedule for getting it into a release.

After exiting the new Balsa, the config file should have an entry like

ComposeHeaders=From Recipients Fcc

with no separate entries for the different types of recipient.

Best,